Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bromo, Ijen and Bali

Hi Everyone! So I brought my Fujifilm XT1 and a couple of lenses on my vacation to Mt. Bromo, Kawa Ijen in Surabaya and Bali, Indonesia to help with the documentation of my trip.

I recently traded in my Fujifilm Xe2 for the XT1 because I saw one at a really good price used and well honestly didnt think that much haha... But anyway so I thought that this trip I was going on with my bunch of friends would be a perfect opportunity to test this camera which so many Fujifilm fans have been raving about.

So lets jump right into the photos shall we?

(Photos taken with the Fujifilm XT1,Fujinon 35mm f1.4, 18mm f2, 55-200mm zoom and a Samyang 8mm f2.8 fisheye lens)

Oh PS: If you guys want to know about the trip to Mt. Bromo, Ijen and Bali, please do check out my friend's travel blog. She documented our entire journey there and its rather well done i must say! Check it out!
====> http://natasha-travels.blogspot.sg/


This portion was taken enroute and at Mt. Bromo




















  



This portion was taken enroute and at Kawa Ijen






Couple of panoramas of Ijen and beach at Bali



Always time for Street Photography 








Now check out the awesome villa we had at Bali! 







































Well I must say that the camera held up pretty well and I found the articulating screen and the much improved EVF over the XE2 a very welcomed addition. I probably need more time with the XT1 but so far its been a stellar performer in my book!

Till next time folks!
Do let me know if you would like to ask anything travel or photography related and I'll respond ASAP =)








No comments:

Post a Comment