Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Big things have small beginnings..well that's what they say

Ever since i bought my first Dslr (Nikon D3200) and started getting interested in photography a couple of months ago, i always wanted a place where i could showcase some of my work. Well at least those that i think are presentable enough. Tried instagram, but it quickly ended up as a collection of random photos of friends ,food and other things. Flickr was not a bad idea i thought , until they decided to charge people to upgrade to their pro accounts. So i decided to just start this simple blog and just post photography related content on here. It wont be an insight to my day to day life and what i am having for my meals and what i am feeling or doing at 4 am in the morning ,but just the pictures of my photographic journey and anything i feel that is related to my little blossoming hobby of photography.

Most of my photos can be found at my flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/grievor/

No comments:

Post a Comment